Cancellation and Refund Conditions
CONSUMER RİGHTS – WİTHDRAWAL – CANCELLATİON RETURN TERMS
If you place an order electronically through the website you are using, you are deemed to have accepted the preliminary information form and the distance sales contract presented to you.
- Buyers are subject to the provisions of the Consumer Protection Law No.6502 and the Regulation on Distance Contracts (RG: 27.11.2014 / 29188) and other applicable laws regarding the sale and delivery of the product they purchased.
- Shipping costs, which are the product shipping costs, will be paid by us.
- Each purchased product is delivered to the person and/or organization at the address indicated by the buyer, provided that it does not exceed the legal period of 30 days. If the product is not delivered within this period, Buyers may terminate the contract.
- They purchased product must be delivered in full and in accordance with the qualifications specified in the order and with documents such as warranty certificate, user manual, if any.
- If it becomes impossible to sell the purchased product, the seller has to notify the buyer in writing within 3 days of learning about this situation. The total price must be returned to the buyer within 14 days.
IF THE PURCHASED PRODUCT İS NOT PAYABLE;
- If the buyer does not pay the price of the purchased product or cancels it in the bank records, the seller’s obligation to deliver the product ends.
SHOPPİNG MADE WİTH THE UNAUTHORİZED USE OF CREDİT CARD:
- After the product is delivered, if it is determined that the credit card to which the buyer has paid is used unfairly by unauthorized persons and the price of the sold product is not paid to the seller by the relevant bank or financial instution, the buyer shall return the product subject to the contract within 3 days at the SELLER’s expense. It must be returned to the SELLER.
IF THE PRODUCT CANNOT BE DELİVERED WİTHİN THE TİME FOR UNEXPECTED RESONS:
· If force majeure occurs that the Seller cannot foresee and the product cannot be delivered on time, the situation is notified to the Buyer. The buyer may request the cancellation of the order, the replacement of the product with a similar product or the delay of delivery until the obstacle is removed. If the buyer cancels the order; If he has made the payment in cash, this fee will be paid to him in cash within 14 days from the date of cancellation. If the buyer has made the payment by credit card and cancels it, the product price will be returned to the bank within 14 days from this cancellation, but it is possible that the bank will transfer it to the buyer's account within 2-3 weeks.
BUYER’S OBLİGATİON TO CHECK THE PRODUCT:
· The buyer will inspect the contracted goods/services before receiving them; dented, broken, torn packaging, etc. damaged and defective goods / services will not be received from the cargo company. The received goods/services shall be deemed to be undamaged and intact. The BUYER has to carefully protect the goods/services after delivery. If the right of withdrawal is to be used, the goods/services should not be used. Invoice must be returned along with the product.
RİGHT OF WİTHDRAWAL:
· RECEIVER; Within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of delivery of the purchased product to himself or to the person/organization at the address indicated, he can use his right to withdraw from the contract by rejecting the goods without taking any legal or criminal responsibility and without giving any reason, provided that he notifies the SELLER via the contact information below.
CONTACT İNFORMATİON TO BE NOTİFİED OF THE SELLER’S RİGHT OF WİTHDRAWAL:
NAME/TİTLE: KARUN KUYUMCULUK Karun Kiraç
ADRESS: Teşvikiye caddesi No:25/B Nişantaşı Şişli - İstanbul
TEL: +90 212 227 74 76
FAX: +90 212 227 95 35
DURATİON OF THE RİGHT OF WİTHDRAWAL:
- If it is a service purchased by the buyer, this 14 day period starts from the date of signing the contract. Before the expiry of the right of withdrawal, the right of withdrawal cannot be exercised in service contracts where the performance of the service has started with the approval of the consumer.
- The cost of arising from the exercise of the right of withdrawal belong to the SELLER.
- In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, the SELLER must be notified in writing by registered mail, fax or e-mail within 14 (fourteen) days and the product has not been used within the framework of the provisions of the "Products for which the Right of Withdrawal cannot be exercised" regulated in this contact.
EXERCİSE OF THE RİGHT OF WİTHDRAWAL
· The invoice of the product delivered to the 3rd person or the BUYER, (If the invoice of the product to be returned is corporate, it must be sent with the return invoice issued by the institution when returning it. Order returns whose invoices are issued on behalf of the institutions cannot be completed unless a RETURN INVOICE is issued.)
· Return form, The products to be returned must be delivered complete and undamaged, together with the box, packaging and standard accessories, if any.
· The SELLER is obliged to return the total price and the documents that put the BUYER under debt to the BUYER within 10 days at the latest from the receipt of the withdrawal notification and to return the goods within 20 days.
· If there is a decrease in the value of the goods due to the BUYER's fault or if the return becomes impossible, the BUYER is obliged to compensate the SELLER's losses at the rate of the BUYER's fault. However, the BUYER is not responsible for the changes and deteriorations that occur due to the proper use of the goods or products within the right of withdrawal period.
· In case of falling below the campaign limit amount set by the SELLER due to the exercise of the right of withdrawal, the discount amount used within the scope of the campaign is cancelled.
STATUS OF DEFAULT AND LEGAL CONSEQUENCES
· The BUYER accepts, declares and undertakes that he will pay interest and be liable to the bank within the framework of the credit card agreement between the cardholder bank and the bank in case of default in the case of making the payment transactions with a credit card. In this case, the relevant bank may take legal action; may claim the costs and attorney's fees to arise from the BUYER, and in any case, in the event that the BUYER defaults due to its debt, the BUYER accepts that he will pay the damage and loss suffered by the SELLER due to the delayed performance of the debt.
PAYMENT AND DELİVERY
· You can make a Bank Transfer or EFT (Electronic Fund Transfer) to any of our Garanti Bank accounts (TL).
· You can take advantage of online single payment or online installment opportunities for all kinds of credit cards with your credit cards on our site. In your online payments, the amount will be withdrawn from your credit card at the end of your order.